Giant robots are taking over the Park… and we’re extremely excited! Maker Faire San Diego (pull out your phone and put it on your calendar – October 7 and 8), is Balboa Park’s celebration of all things scientific and creative – from robotics to DIY projects, engineering to science comedy, and so much more! The savings on Early Bird tickets are enough to make you feel pretty special, but did you know that there are other exclusive ways to get into Maker Faire San Diego?
Here are the top three exclusive ways to join in on the festivities:
- Become an Explorer Annual Passholder – flash your Explorer Annual Pass at the entrance and get free admission to Maker Faire San Diego, AND:
- FREE general admission* into 16 museums throughout Balboa Park, for 365 days.
- Explorer Experiences – get invites to private events, behind-the-scenes access, tours, and more!
- Special pricing on select Balboa Park and partner events.
- NEW: discounted rides on the Electriquette, Balboa Park’s famous and historical ride!
- No blackout dates for the Annual Pass.
- Make Something Amazing – does your product inspire innovation and/or creativity? Show it off at Maker Faire San Diego! Apply to be a Maker or Sponsor, and:
- Highlight your product by creating a fun and interactive display or hands-on activity.
- Be featured on the Maker Faire San Diego website.
- Receive publicity on our press release, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Be an Awesome Human Being – support a strong network of makers, get hands on learning experience, and become a certified awesome human being – sign up to volunteer at Maker Faire San Diego!
Join geeky coders, garage tinkerers, DIYers, and robots alike at Maker Faire San Diego! Purchase an Explorer Annual Pass, become a Maker or Sponsor, volunteer, or simply purchase your Early Bird tickets by August 31, 2017!
WHAT WILL YOU MAKE?
Timer Paida, Balboa Park Explorer Team Member
*Pass must be used within one year of purchase. Not valid for select events, special exhibitions, programs and films. Before visiting a museum, please contact the museum for information on additional events, special exhibitions, and film costs.